Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
At Hav-a-Nap Motel, we have our key staff trained to comply with AODA rules and can provide excellent service to people with disabilities. We make reasonable effort to ensure that our policies, practices and procedures are such that people with disabilities feel:
- Their dignity is respected
- Sense of Integration
Equality of Opportunity
- At Hav-a-Nap Motel, we allow people with disabilities to bring their service animals onto parts of our premises open to the public.
- We also let people with disabilities bring their support persons with them when accessing our property.
- Customers are requested to phone prior to arrival to book rooms which best meets their requirements
- There will be no additional charges for a support person if a room with two beds is shared by a person with disability and their support person.
- Support persons will be provided with all other complimentary services available to all guests no charge.
- Additional rooms requested for a support person will be charged.
We currently do not have elevators to our second floor.
Wheel Chair Accessible Rooms
- We are currently in the process of reconstructing some of our rooms to make them wheelchair accessible and expect such rooms to be fully functional by fall of 2011.
- Ground level units available
- Accessible parking spaces available
- We do not have ramps for wheel chair access at this time but expect to have them in place by fall of 2011.
- We do not have any assistive devices on our premises.